Hope Recovery Addiction Center – Call (918) 779-0011 Today!
Drug Recovery Oklahoma Call 918 779-0011 to Get Help Now! For many people, the struggle and hopelessness of drug addiction makes them feel trapped. Though it can sometimes seems unimaginable, substance dependency is beatable, and Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Tulsa, OK has the team and experience to help drug addicts break the cycle of abuse. Substance abuse has been proven to be a medical disease, and must be regarded in the same way as any other disease, like cancer or arthritis. Their top-notch professionals specialize in drug and alcohol treatments so that all of their clients receive the best of care. Call now to speak with an addiction expert at Services Intervention Treatment!
What Is Substance Dependency?
Substance abuse can begin casually, but most people soon lose self-restraint and want more drugs, more frequently as a way to feel the same effects. When drug abuse increases in amount and frequency, it becomes more difficult to function without the drug since the addict fears the extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Drug Treatment Services addresses the physical or psychological dependence that develops in response to legal and illegal drug abuse, which is commonly referred to as drug and alcohol addiction.
- Physical dependency is caused by repeated drug abuse interrupting the way in which nerve cells in the brain signal pleasure, making drug abuse the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals.
- Psychological dependency usually takes longer to develop, and longer to treat, and occurs when the addict believes that they need the drug to feel happy or normal, and the thought of not being able to get or use drugs causes stress and anxiety.
Both physical and psychological dependence are a part of substance addiction, and both must be addressed together as part of a comprehensive rehab plan. Drug Abuse Rehab Tulsa has the staff, credentials, and desire required to assist people who suffer from drug addiction. They provide:
- group and individual counseling
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- an expert and supportive aftercare team
- wonderful, luxurious reasonably priced accommodations
Their programs are also specially-designed to meet every client’s personal requirements in order to offer them the best probability for success. Unlike many other treatment centers, they also utilize a number of fact-based, healthy, affordable treatments to meet the diverse needs of all their clients.
What Is Rehab?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process in which an addict:
- withdraws from their drug of addiction
- participates in various kinds of therapy and behavioral adjustments that help them acknowledge their issues
- analyzes their reasons for using
- discovers ways to prevent relapses and temptation
At Recovery Rehab, there’s a group of recovery specialists responsible for the various aspects of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- introduction to self-help and support groups
- treatment of psychological disorders and emotional problems
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Hope Recovery Addiction Center Addresses Dependency
By combining inpatient and outpatient care, they can provide round-the-clock supervision with the freedoms identified with reintegration into society. While residing in stunning, comfortable residential houses, clients participate in:
- group and one-on-one therapy
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily support group meetings
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- various social activities
Hope Recovery Addiction Center’s recovery professionals are available at 918-779-0011 for additional information regarding rehabilitation programs, the consequences of drug use, or substance abuse in general.